Milestone 4: Overview
In Milestone 4, you will conduct a peer review of another group's guides. You will then make final edits to your own guides.
You are finished with this milestone when you:
- Reassemble your device
- Finalize all of your guides, including photos, text, and guide mechanics following the Peer Review Checklist
- Check that prerequisite guides are used properly
- Review all text at least twice, to make sure it is correct for peer review
- Provide written feedback for each part of another group's project that did not follow the Peer Review Checklist
- Add flags that address each problem with the guides
- Incorporate the feedback you received from your peer review group and iFixit
- Link all your guides in your troubleshooting page
- Email iFixit letting us know you are finished with your project
- Incorporate all final feedback from the iFixit technical writing team
Email Us When...
...you finish your project. We'll be thrilled to publish your guides for all the world to see! Include any feedback you have on the project. We always want to improve the program for future students.
After completing the rough drafts for all your replacement guides, you will give your device to another group from your class, and your guides will be reviewed. Be sure to reassemble your own device before giving it to another group for review. Likewise, you will obtain another group's device and review their guides. Use this checklist to thoroughly examine the other group's guides and to provide feedback on any improvements they may need to make.